Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thanks.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for reading my blog.
Thanks for all of the love and support that you showed me last Spring, whether it was a bouquet of flowers, a heartfelt text, or even just a "like" when I first nervously posted my blog on Facebook.
Thanks so much for being there when I really needed it, and for giving me the extra push I needed to get through.
Thanks so much for reminding me how blessed I am and how many wonderful people that I have in my life.
Thanks for helping me put life into perspective and focus on the things that really matters.

As 2012 draws near, I am relocating and have started a new blog where I will post about who knows what, but if you would like to follow, you can do so here :)

Thanks again and I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment